Monday, December 15, 2008

Man Made and Willing to Share




The youngsters had their Christmas Concert last week and I swear it was one of the best I’ve been to. Of course, I say that every year. This years Brody’s class did a piece called Fred’s False Teeth-what made this piece a true classic was the fact that Fred actually had a pair of false teeth, borrowed from someone in the audience I heard. No matter, there were enough false teeth to go around. One lady in the hallway informed me the kids were welcomed to hers if they found it hard coming up with a pair. In Ontario the only thing false the other mothers had were boobs. Like my teeth, I had my own God-given set that suited me just fine thank-you very much.
Elia enjoyed the show and behaved herself until the last of it. She even had a little nap while she waited for her brother to take the stage. Lovin’ all the firsts as a new (again) mom.

No comments: